Nicole K. Kline
Nicole K. Kline is an Associate in the Business Department, where she focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, corporate and real estate transactions, commercial finance, and corporate strategy.
Nicole earned her J.D. from the Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 2018. She received her B.S. in Psychology from The Ohio State University in 2012.
Admissions - State
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- The Ohio State University
Honors and Awards
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Law Fellows Scholarship and Law Captains Scholarship Recipient
- Ohio State Bar Association
Public Service and Volunteerism
- Cleveland Animal Protective League, Volunteer Foster
- 2019 maximum charges for copies of medical records in Florida
- 2019 maximum charges for copies of medical records in Michigan
- McDonald Hopkins welcomes Nicole Kline to Cleveland office as associate in the firm’s Business Department
- "Bridging the NCAA's Accident Insurance Coverage Gaps? A Deep Dive into the Uncertainties of Injury Coverage in College Contact Sports, and the Impact that has on Athletes' Future Physical and Financial Comfort" 31 J.L. & Health, Vol. 31, Issue 1 (2018)