Mark Steiner is an associate in the Litigation Department. He came to the firm with three years of litigation experience including product liability, toxic tort, transportation/trucking litigation, commercial litigation and professional liability.
As an associate at Segal McCambridge Singer & Mahoney, Mark was involved in many depositions, sat second chair at trial and worked on federal and state matters. He also served as a judicial intern to Judge Helene White of the U.S. Sixth Circuit, Court of Appeals and Justice Marilyn Kelly of the Michigan Supreme Court.
Mark earned his law degree, magna cum laude, from Wayne State University Law School. He received a B.A. from Michigan State University.
Admissions - State
- Wayne State University Law School
- Michigan State University, James Madison College
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Who is a Minister? Broadening the Scope of the Ministerial Exception after Hosanna-Tabor, 60 Wayne L. Rev. 261 (2014)