McDonald Hopkins recognized in Chambers USA 2021 Rankings
CLEVELAND – McDonald Hopkins is pleased to announce the attorneys and practice areas that have been recognized by Chambers USA 2021.
- Antoinette Pilzner – Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Jennifer Armstrong – Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations
- Maria Carr – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- M. Collette Gibbons – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Sean Malloy – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Scott Opincar – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Shawn Riley – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- James Stief – Banking & Finance
- Dale Vlasek – Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Peter Welin – Construction
Three of the firm’s practice groups were also recognized in 2021:
- Banking and Finance
Each year, Chambers USA ranks law firms and individual lawyers based on different qualities most valued by clients, including technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, and commitment. Chambers’ research team conducts thousands of interviews with lawyers and clients throughout the year to create a basis for their ranks. More information is available on the Chambers website.