McDonald Hopkins recognized in Chambers USA 2020 Rankings
CLEVELAND – McDonald Hopkins is pleased to announce the attorneys and practice areas that have been recognized by Chambers USA 2020.
- Antoinette Pilzner – Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Nicholas Miller – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- M. Collette Gibbons – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Sean Malloy – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Scott Opincar – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Shawn Riley – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- James Stief – Banking & Finance
- Dale Vlasek – Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Peter Welin – Construction
One of the firm’s practice groups was also recognized in 2020:
Each year, Chambers USA ranks law firms and individual lawyers based on different qualities most valued by clients, including technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, and commitment. Chambers’ research team conducts thousands of interviews with lawyers and clients throughout the year to create a basis for their ranks. More information is available on the Chambers website.