Team NEO Re-start Webinar Part 1: Legal Perspective
The challenges presented to organizations by the pandemic forced businesses to pivot to accommodate lockdown orders. As more people begin to go back to the office, companies will need to adapt once again.
McDonald Hopkins associate Karina Conley will moderate the first of Team NEO’s two-part webinar series that will explore the legal and cultural aspects to re-starting.
- COVID-19 vaccines for new or existing employees
- Employees going back to the office and managing requests to work from home
- Employee privacy implications for COVID-19 diagnoses & vaccination status
- Unconscious bias and/or discrimination in hiring practices
- Compliance with changing health & safety standards in the workplace