COVID: Evolving Lessons in Health Law, Session 4
Even amid the challenges presented by the COVID pandemic, healthcare M&A activity has remained strong - and it only looks to accelerate as we head further into 2021. In this webinar presented by McDonald Hopkins' National Healthcare Practice Group, attorneys Richard Cooper and Christal Contini will discuss the state of the market and provide their insight on how to navigate the deal process and key legal issues.
Richard is the Co-Chair of McDonald Hopkins' National Healthcare Practice Group and is Co-Chair of its Healthcare Restructuring Practice Group. He focuses his national practice in healthcare law, representing clients in transactional, restructuring, corporate, compliance, regulatory, licensure, reimbursement, contractual, strategic planning, and venture matters.
Christal is the Co-Chair of McDonald Hopkins' Mergers and Acquisitions Practice Group. Her practice is focused on representing physician practice groups, medical laboratories, behavioral health facilities, and both strategic buyers and sellers in various types of transactions, including complex mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, leveraged buyouts, distressed acquisitions and dispositions, financings, and investments.
- Segments of healthcare that are particularly active
- Advice on preparing to go to market
- Transaction process recommendations
- Successful use of internal resources and external advisors to approach the sale
- How PPE loans have impacted timing
- Issues relating to rollover of seller equity in exchange for buyer equity
- Effective implementation of executive incentives