COVID: Evolving Lessons in Health Law, Session 2
COVID & The Workplace—What We’ve Learned and What We Should Expect
Employers, and in particular healthcare employers, have faced and learned a great deal since the onset of COVID-19 almost a year ago. Although the proverbial “light at the end of the tunnel” appears to be on the horizon, new changes continue to arise, creating a complex landscape for employers in 2021.
In this one-hour webinar presented by McDonald Hopkins, employment attorneys Jim Boutrous and Karina Conley will provide practical guidance on some of the main issues healthcare employees have faced and can expect to face in the ever evolving COVID-19 era.
- Employer leave obligations following the expiration of the Families First Coronavirus Relief Act (“FFCRA”)
- Employer obligations regarding vaccinations
- Increased federal, state and local laws/regulations related to employee health and safety
- Maintaining a positive and safe work environment for employees
- Litigation trends and state employer immunity initiatives