Ready to Restart: Employment Law Reopening Readiness, Risks, and Responses
Workplaces of all sizes and in all industries have been hard hit by the coronavirus crisis. Now, as employers anticipate re-opening in the coming weeks, they will face numerous employment law challenges.
Join the McDonald Hopkins Employment Law Team for this one-hour webinar on critical employment law issues facing employers as businesses reopen and employees return to work.
- Examine practical health and safety considerations for reopening physical workplaces
- Discuss issues and concerns related to attendance and leave issues under the FFCRA, FMLA and ADA
- Understand policy issues that employers should be tackling, including telework issues, attendance, FLSA compliance, child care, and accommodations
- Review challenges and risks relating to furloughs, layoffs, pay changes, and unemployment benefits
- Consider the changed nature of the workplace as well as other unanticipated employment law risks in returning to the workplace