Employment law developments while you were quarantining
Employers have been laser-focused on tackling COVID-19 issues over the past eight months. But, while attention was focused elsewhere, employment law developments and changes haven’t stopped. In fact, there may be a few that you missed while you were quarantining.
Now, as employers have eased into a new normal, it’s time to look back at employment law developments in 2020 and prepare for 2021.
On Tuesday, December 15, join McDonald Hopkins attorneys Miriam Rosen and Karina Conley for a fast-paced Q&A format Labor & Employment Business Hour webinar covering key 2020 employment law updates and trending issues that impact every workplace along with practical guidance for 2021.
- Noteworthy Employment Cases and Settlements
- DOL and EEOC Developments
- FMLA and wage and updates
- EEOC guidance on opioids, telecommuting, and procedural changes
- Trending Legislation
- Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Continued marijuana legalization
- Hairstyle discrimination bans
- Increased data privacy obligations for employers
- COVID-19 immunity laws