Drafting & Implementing Bring Your Own Device Policies
Stay on Top of the Latest Guidelines for BYOD Policies
With more employers switching to remote work environments, bring your own device (BYOD) policies are becoming more popular than ever. However, while these policies offer a lot of benefits, they also come with a lot of privacy and security concerns. This engaging course explores the ins and outs of bring your own device (BYOD) policies - analyze the advantages and disadvantages of BYOD policies, unearth best practices for implementation and investigate ways to mitigate legal risks. Register today!
- Uncover best practices for preparing BYOD policies.
- Determine how to address the privacy and security implications of BYOD policies.
- Examine the potential legal consequences of security breaches.
- Discover various strategies for addressing security concerns and formulating incident response plans.
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for attorneys. HR professionals, accountants and paralegals may also benefit.
- Understanding the Benefits & Risks of BYOD
- Drafting BYOD Policies
- Addressing Privacy & Security Implications
- Cost of Security Incidents
- Risk Mitigation & Incident Response Planning