Cyber Master Class Session 5: How it all comes together: The anatomy of a data breach
Over the last four sessions we have examined the cybersecurity landscape. Join us now for the final session, The Anatomy of a Data Breach, to see how it all comes together.
In Cyber Master Class Session 5, we will take you deep inside a breach as our panelists walk you through a real-life ransomware incident timeline. It will be an information packed session.
- Ronnie Munn | MCPc, CISO and Incident Response Commander
- Christopher Prewitt | MCPc, Security Principal playing the part of the client (victim)
- Colin Battersby | McDonald Hopkins, Member of Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Practice Group as the Breach Coach
- The session will be moderated by Gunner Wagh | MCPc, Security Principal and former FBI cyber expert
View past Cyber Master Class sessions:
- Session 1: The clear and present danger of cyber threats
- Session 2: Understanding legal and cyber risk imperatives
- Session 3: How your technology partner drives data protection
- Session 4: Incident response planning
- See how an incident unfolds.
- Understand the attacker’s approach, techniques, and demands.
- Learn how the digital crime scene is analyzed.
- Experience the interactions between the company and the legal/technical incident response team, as well as the critical decisions required to resolve the incident.