Cumulative impact claims and how to present them or defend against them
Cumulative impact claims may be one of the more common occurrences on projects with multiple changes over the course of the project. However, cumulative impact claims may be one of the most difficult claims to present and prove at trial or in arbitration.
Pete Welin will be presenting on cumulative impact claims and how to present them or defend against them with Lorman Education Services on March 18 from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m. ET.
To view the recorded video of this discussion, click here.
- Cumulative Impact Claims – What Are They?
- History of Cumulative Impact Claims
- What Facts Do You Need to Support a Cumulative Impact Claim?
- How Best to Present a Cumulative Impact Claim
- Calculating Damages for Cumulative Impact Claims
- Defenses to Cumulative Impact Claims
- Case Study – Dugan and Meyers Construction Co., Inc. v. Ohio Dept. of Administrative Services