Confronting Violence in the Workplace
Employers, now, more than ever, must be prepared to deal with and prevent workplace violence. In an informative and practical Business Hour, McDonald Hopkins’ Ryan Neumeyer and Mike McMasters, a Protective Security Advisor for the Department of Homeland Security, will provide timely insights on the actions that employers should take to keep their workplaces safe.
The Business Hour will cover various legal issues and practical advice for preventing and responding to workplace violence.
- Understanding employer responsibility under existing law
- Policies to deal with workplace violence
- Evaluating potential risk factors in the workplace
- Evaluating preparedness
- Facility security measures, and
- Planning for, and preventing active shooter situations
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114