Innovation without borders: The French-American Midwest Connection
Please join McDonald Hopkins and the French American Chamber of Commerce (FACC) in Cleveland or via live webcast for "Innovation without Borders: The French-American Midwest Connection" with our special guest, Mr. Guillaume Lacroix, Consul General of France in Chicago.
This panel conversation will feature multi-perspective insights from French and American professionals about French-American innovation and the importance of building and protecting this long standing international business and cultural relationship.
- The role of French Embassies and Consulates in the U.S?
- What services can the FACC provide to individuals and businesses?
- Current events: Brexit, the "yellow vests," tariffs
- French American innovation, including the #MidwestRising movement of French-American Innovation Midwest
- Doing business in and managing cross-border M&A transactions between the U.S., France, and beyond
- How to leverage organizations such as TeamNEO, JobsOhio, the Chambres du Commerce et du l'Industrie (CCIs)
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114