Bid, Size and NAICS Code Protests: Why, How and When to Pull the Trigger
Bid protests are increasingly common in Federal Government contracting. Michelle Kantor, will discuss the difference in protest types, timing for protests and common reasons to protest on Tuesday, July 30 at Columbus State Community College. She will provide tips on debriefing and documents and information on where to file protests. She will also cover steps after winning a protest and recent Bid, Size and NAICs code protests that can help guide you in preparing solicitations. This workshop will be highly interactive and questions are encouraged.
Click here to register.
- Reasons to protest
- Types of protests and where to file them
- Timing to file protests and corrective actions
- De-Briefs: Do’s & Don’ts and timing
- Corrective Actions – what they are and are not
- Winning the Protest – remedies
- Appealing the protest decision
- Common Mistakes made in Protests
- Recent Bid, Size and NAICs Code Protests of Interest