2019 Business Outlook
Should the business community be optimistic about business conditions this year? Please join us on Thursday, January 31 for an insightful discussion of what we might expect in the months ahead. Dr. Justin Barnette, economist from Kent State University, is our featured speaker.
- Which segments of the economy will be helped and which will be hurt in 2019?
- How will tariffs continue to change and disrupt supply chain patterns?
- Will stock market volatility continue?
- What can we expect as a result of the USMCA (NAFTA 2.0)?
- What should we anticipate based on the midterm election results?
- What is the state of the labor market and what can we expect going forward?
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114