Discrimination and Harassment | Human Resource Law: What You Need to Know Now
Human Resource Law: What You Need to Know Now
Wednesday, October 3, 2018
Holiday Inn Cleveland Clinic, 8650 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44106
Stay up to date on the latest legislative changes and court decisions impacting your human resource practices.
Discrimination and Harassment1:45 - 2:30
Written and Presented by Ryan T. Neumeyer, McDonald Hopkins in Cleveland.
A. Title VII and Related State Laws
B. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Amendments (ADAAA)
1.Interpretation of "Disability"
2.Shift to Employer Burden (Interactive Process)
3.Handling Accommodation Requests
C. Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
1.Age Threshold and Employee Threshold
D. Other Laws to be Aware of: Equal Pay Act (EPA), WARN, GINA, etc.
E. Handling Complaints/EEOC
F. Record Keeping/Retention Considerations
G. Preventing Discrimination and Harassment
H. Workers' Compensation Discrimination
I. The Best Defense: Policies, Handbooks and Training
For more information and to register, visit: www.nbi-sems.com
- Title VII and Related State Laws
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Amendments (ADAAA)
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Other Laws to be Aware of: Equal Pay Act (EPA), WARN, GINA, etc.
- Handling Complaints/EEOC
- Record Keeping/Retention Considerations
- Preventing Discrimination and Harassment
- Workers' Compensation Discrimination
- The Best Defense: Policies, Handbooks and Training