Contractors at risk: What’s next after Ohio Supreme Court decision on insurance coverage for defective work
In light of the Ohio Supreme Court’s Oct. 9, 2018, decision on insurance coverage for defective work of subcontractors, we will discuss the topics listed below during our live webcast.
- What it means for existing policies
- What it means for the future of insurance coverage for contractors in Ohio
- The history leading up to this case
- The practical effect on existing insurance coverage issues in Ohio and what the practical effects may be in the future
- Is there an opportunity for legislative action to deal with the practical realities of construction defect litigation in Ohio?