Equity Compensation at Privately-Owned Companies in 2015 and Beyond
Join us for the fifth program in our Executive Compensation Series, covering equity compensation at privately-owned companies in 2015 - and beyond.
- Current trends in equity plans at private companies
- How tax rates, rules and reform could change current practice
- If “Cash is King,” why grant equity?
- Pros and cons of granting equity in privately-owned companies
- Phantom stock vs. stock
- Is equity a performance incentive?
- Stock options vs. restricted stock
- The life-cycle of equity compensation—from start-up to exit
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114