Legal Recruiting Manager
McDonald Hopkins, a business advisory and advocacy law firm, is seeking a legal recruiting manager for our five offices—Cleveland, Chicago, Columbus, Detroit, and West Palm Beach. The Legal Recruiting Manager will support the firm’s continued growth by managing the recruiting life cycle—from development of legal search strategies to finalizing the job offers. Our Legal Recruiting Manager will be focused on identifying exceptional attorneys at all levels of experience. This position requires a combination of recruiting creativity, professionalism, excellent communication and interview techniques, online recruitment navigation expertise, and a passion for helping a dynamic law firm retain its competitive edge by identifying the best attorneys for our firm’s innovative culture. Candidate may reside in Cleveland, Chicago or Detroit areas.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Development of traditional and non-traditional recruiting plans
- Pursuing online recruiting strategies, including social media
- Identifying qualified candidates
- Phone screening of candidates
- Interviewing candidates and managing the interview process
- Understanding current legal industry and market trends
- Working with office and department leaders to help them achieve their recruiting goals
- Serving as firm contact with all outside organizations involved in the legal recruiting process
- Input and manage database tracking information
- Developing attorney recruitment materials
- Keep current with local recruiting trends by traveling to offices regularly
The ideal Legal Recruiting Manager will have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. A track record of successful recruiting in the legal industry is preferred, but other professional services experience will also be considered. We are looking for a professional who has already demonstrated an ability to build strong relationships and approaches work with a high degree of energy and commitment.
McDonald Hopkins offers a very competitive benefits package. The Legal Recruiting Manager will be offered a salary based on knowledge and experience. Incentive bonuses will be included.
McDonald Hopkins does not currently accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or headhunters.
McDonald Hopkins is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. (Employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business need without regard to any protected category.)