The Conflict/Intake Specialist will process, review, and summarize conflict search results associated with the new business intake process in accordance with firm policies and internal controls. The individual will work closely with attorneys and secretaries to ensure accurate data entry and timely matter creation.
- Respond to calls, emails, and workflow requests from attorneys, secretaries, and firm administration regarding the new business intake process.
- Process requests for conflict searches by using sophisticated search strategies and assist in the preliminary analysis of results.
- Review information submitted on new business intake requests for accuracy and completeness, ensuring all fields are populated accurately and appropriate support documentation is attached.
- Actively participate in the maintenance of client/conflict data in Elite to ensure the integrity and accuracy of conflict results
- Interact with attorneys regularly.
- Process client-matter change request form requests in Elite.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
Successful candidate must have strong analytical skills with a background in database research. 2-3 years in a law firm with working knowledge of the conflict and new business intake process preferred. Experience with Elite, Metastorm BPM, and Intapp would be helpful. General computer skills with a proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel. Individual should have strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Attention to detail and accuracy are a must. Flexibility to work overtime when needed. Must possess excellent customer service attitude.
McDonald Hopkins does not currently accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or headhunters.
McDonald Hopkins is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. (Employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business need without regard to any protected category.)